Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day 2011...

The past couple of years we've spent New Years Day at the farm sledding. We had Yummy Navajo Tacos this year for lunch and kids sledded as long as we would let them. This year the kids have been obsessed with sledding and can't seem to get enough.


Kensie & Grandpa


Gavyn









Gavyn & Cael

Cael

Halle

Kensie is in there somewhere.

Kensie crashed and burned and took some skin off her cheek, but it wasn't nothing some cake & ice cream couldn't fix.



The night before I had noticed that Kensie's nose was really stuffy. She was taking a nap on the couch and I could hear her breathing clear in the kitchen. She's been fighting a cold so I didn't think too much about it. Today she woke up with the same thing. I put my finger up there to make sure that nothing was up there and continued on with my day. Later that night we went down to Casey's moms house and she too commented on Kensie's whistling nose. Linda lifted up her nose and noticed something up there. I went over and looked and sure enough I could see something pink. We held her down and with some tweezers I was able to pull out a Polly Pocket Ice skate out of her nose. It looked HUGE coming out of such a little nose. We couldn't believe she had got it up that far. Luckily it's made of rubber so it was easy to get out. I'm telling ya, she is the best birth control ever!

1 comment:

Tenille said...

Her and Braxten need to marry because he had a piece of foam up his nose 2 Christmases ago for over 2 weeks. Never once complained about it til we noticed his snot was very stinky. Of course his was so high up we couldn't get it with tweezers so we had a nice ER bill to pay for ours. And this is yet another reason why I will never buy polly pockets for Tenley.