Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cael's Inter-league match..

Cael, Gavyn, & Cooper
I had to laugh at this picture he's smiling like a true JOCK!

Tonight was Caels first offical wrestling match. Last year we chose not to put him in any tournaments and just let him get use to the sport. This match was actually an inter-league match against the other boys on the Juab team. He's catching on quick, but he is in the heaviest bracket of the Pre-K. He weighed in at 56 lbs which matched him up with a first grader Dakota Lynn and Will Harmon, who is also in Kindergarten, but has been wrestling for a couple of years. He most likely will end up wrestling kids older than him, which in some ways could be good for him because he will have to learn how to wrestle kids with experience. I was so proud of him and with every match I could see him getting more aggressive. His first real tournament will be this Saturday so we'll see how well he does against kids from around the state.

Trey Greenhalgh & Gavyn


Cael & Will
Cael & Dakota
Go Wasps!!!!

No comments: