Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cael's 6th birthday party...

Oh what a crazy-busy week. I started out today by going to my first ward counsel meeting, church, home to do some quick cleaning, and then went to our Stake training. Casey pretty much ended up doing most of the cooking because I was MIA most the day. Cael chose to have dutch-oven Chicken & Potatoes for his meal and it was yummy as always. I've said before that we are about a decade behind the movie trends so our latest love has been the Harry Potter series. Cael has especially loved them and wanted that to be his theme this year. I had so much fun making the invites because they make so much cute stuff! I folded them like an envelope to look like the acceptance letter that Harry recieved in the first movie and I even found real wax seals from Hogwarts.



The cake was pretty lame because we had been running crazy all week so I ended up buying this from Smith's the night before. Next year i'll make it up to him.















He opened a bunch of nice gifts.
G&G Jarrett- Hoodie & Phineas & Ferb DS game
G&G Smith-DS games
Chris & Jakoye-Nerf Shot Gun
Wyatt & Nikki- money (at his request)
Chad & Jessica- Legos
G&G Morgan- money


























The party turned out really fun....even if we are just Muggles!

No comments: