Kensie & me headed down to Richfield with the Smith girls to watch Kalee and the Wasp ladies compete in Region Drill Team. I love going to these and unfortunatley have had to miss some of the comps so I was excited to make it to Region. We all dressed up in our Juab t-shirts and rode down in Grandma Linda's truck. The girls did awesome and I personnaly don't think that the judging was fair, but they still placed good- 3rd Dance, 3rd Military, 1st Kick, and 3rd overall. We were so proud of them and to top it all off we ate at Frontier Village so I could have the yummy Cordon Bleu....


Kensie has been obsessed with this snowman that I've had out on my rocking chair this winter. There have been several time he has ended up back in the house because as she put it "TOO Told". I had the car seat sitting by the front door waiting for Linda to pick us up so Kensie got him all strapped in for the trip. Too bad he wasn't invited.

Military
No comments:
Post a Comment