
Friday, December 31, 2010
Bring in the new year....
Once again we had a fabulous night welcoming in the new year. We tried to figure how long we have been doing this with Eric & Jen and I think we agreed that this was our 10th year in a row (except for the year they were building their house). They are the best of friends and we love spending time with them. Over the years Nikki & Wyatt have join the night and this year Chris & Jakoye also joined us. We always have a good time and we spent most of the night eating and playing phase 10. The kids had fun running around and Kensie put on a fashion show. That girl loves to play dress-up especially when other little girls are over. We love having everyone over and I hope it's a tradition that we can continue for years and years to come!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I LOVE love LOVE our New Year's tradition! Thanks for always having us over and think.....I wonder what we'll look like another 20 years from now!
Post a Comment