Thursday, December 23, 2010

a day with the girls...

The Smith girls that is.... Kaitlyn and Abbie spent the day with us while Chris & Jakoye went to a Dr. Appt in SLC. We love having the girls over and the kids always play well together. We had reached the point in the day where they all started to get bored with the toys. That is when I got out my old "Polly Pockets". They loved them and played for hours. Cael even enjoyed them. I love toys and still have most of my childhood favorites. I'm so glad that I saved these especially since I found out that some of these are going for over $40 on ebay.




















We then headed outside for some sledding behind the house. Since we built our house on a hill our backyard has a slope seperating our lot from our neighbors which makes a good sledding hill. It was perfect sledding weather with it being warm, but still a lot of snow. The kids had a blast and we stayed out until dark. The girls cried when Chris showed up to get them and I was literally draggin my kids back in the house.





Abbie









No comments: