Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day weekend 2012...

We had a great Father's day Weekend this year up Nephi Canyon.  The only un-fun part was the heat, but it wasn't anything a little water couldn't fix.  At the first of the month Casey broke his ankle after he fell off of a ladder and landed down in a stair well so he has been icing his ankle every night.  Lucky for him we found a natural ice bath and he spent a good hour soaking every day.  The kids spent most of the weekend playing in this water hole and it was a great place for the adults to escape the sizzling temps.  I've said it before, but I have the best dad's in my life and am so thankful for all they do!


1 comment:

The Jarretts said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I didn't know Casey broke his ankle :( No fun.