Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Princess Camp 2012....

Kensie has been looking forward to Princess camp for weeks.  I took her up over the weekend to let her pick out a new "Prin" dress at the Disney store.  They were really picked over and the only one she liked wasn't available in her size.  We were just about ready to leave the store when she spotted the Glittery Jessie Hat & Boots.  She was not leaving without them so I gave in and let her get them.  Luckily my friend Tina let us borrow her Jessie costume because I couldn't find one to buy on such short notice.  So yes she was the only cowgirl at Princess camp, but she didn't seem to care.  Oh this girls is full of it and keeps us laughing!  This year had an added bonus because my friend Jen and her daughter Maddie joined us.  It was so much fun to spend time with them and I already miss seeing them everyday. 

Halle, Maddie, & Kensie

Ariel came for the parade




Macy, Halle, & Maddie

Cowgirl Jessie

No comments: