Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wrestling Camp....

Cael had the opportunity to attend a three day wrestling camp at Delta High School.  This was his first time going to anything like this and we really didn't know what to expect.  There were a lot of High School age boys there so the younger boys kind of got lost in the chaos on the first day.  When I took them on Tuesday I asked the Coach in this picture if he would help them and for the rest of the camp he kept an eye on them and made sure they were getting help.  Without him I think the camp would have been a waste of money so thank goodness he was willing to help them one on one.  It turned out to be a good experience and I'm glad we sent him.  Cael has really started to love wrestling and it's exciting to see him grow. 
Cael, Kaden Ercanbrack, & Cooper with their favorite Coach.


Cael doing a takedown

No comments: