Saturday, May 7, 2011

Chuck-E-Cheese....

Today we celebrated Gavyn's 6th birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese. The kids (and parents) had a blast playing the games, eating pizza, and hanging out with the big cheese himself-Gavyn! Happy Birthday little man. I'm officially noting that Gavyn's mother forgot her camera. I know this may come as a surprise to people, but the truth is I have spoiled every member of my family by always taking pictures so they never think to bring theirs.



Gavyn the birthday man...




















Nikki made a public announcement that she was the worlds greatest mom and wore the name tag to prove it!


























Can you tell my Mom has a celery stick in her mouth??






I loved the look on Gavyn's face.










This was hilarious to watch...







Gavyn and his Cobra that Grandma Debbie gave him. He has been fascinated with snakes and tells everyone that a Cobra has enough poison to kill an Elephant. He is so funny!

1 comment:

The Jarretts said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe he is 6 already!!