
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Kindergarten Awards....
Cael had his awards assembly today where they gave each kid a special award. They were all recognized for something they were known for in the class. Best handwriting, Most energetic, Best story teller, Good friend, Best Math skills, and so on. I was assuming Cael would get something like Best arm-pit fart or something silly, but he made me proud and was given the Best Manners Award. I know some people would beg to differ especially my neighbor to the north who gets to hear me yell at him on a daily basis. Mrs. Robison said he is always patient and courteous to everyone in class. Always helpful and follows direction when asked. She must have forgotten about the first of the year when he talked back to her and flames shot out of my eyes. That beating must have paid off. I was so proud of him. I think this was the best award he could have recieved. He has done well academically, but I can tell it doesn't come easy to him and he has to work hard. In my mind he doesn't have to test the highest to be the best student. If he is willing to work hard and be a good student in class then that's all that matters. Good job Homer...We love you!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment