Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation....

Cael officially survived a whole year of kindergarten and loved every minute. He has loved Mrs. Robison and she has been so good for him. For their graduation this year they themed it around nursery rhymes. I offered to help so I have been going to the school for the past couple of weeks working with Cael's group. We were assigned the song "Rags the dog". I had never heard it before, but the kids loved it. I worked with some other moms planning their dance and costumes. It turned out really cute.


Nathan Garrett, Cael, Bryer Wright, & Brooklyn Bishop






I've got a dog and his name is Rags.

He eats so much that his tummy sags.


His ears flip-flop, and his tail wig-wags,

and when he walks he walks zig-zag.


He goes flip-flop, wig-wag, zig-zag. He goes flip-flop, wig-wag, zig-zag. He goes flip-flop, wig-wag, zig-zag. I love rags and he loves me.


My dog Rags, he loves to play. He rolls around in the mud all day. I call him...he doesn't obey. He always runs the other way.


He goes flip-flop, wig-wag, zig-zag. He goes flip-flop, wig-wag, zig-zag. He goes flip-flop, wig-wag, zig-zag. I love rags and he loves me.




Getting his diploma


Cael & Mrs. Robison


His fan club...


Kalee, Grandma Linda, Jakoye & Girls(they left before I could get a picture)


My family

Good Job buddy...We are so proud of you!

No comments: