#2- I'm passionate about family history. I got the bug a couple of years ago and have been hooked ever since. I first started out by just falling in love with the vintage pictures, but soon found myself loving to read the stories just as much. After struggling to find personal stories on certain ancestors I pledged to keep a journal and this blog was born. At times this blog feels like just one more thing I can't keep up on, but when I sit down and read past post I realize how important it is to record my families history.
#3-I love saving money! Nothing gives me a bigger thrill than watching my total melt away at the grocery store. I have been using grocery smarts for a couple of years and it has completely changed the way I shop & plan meals. This was my most recent trip, I spent $152.17 and saved $148.24-almost 50%. My current record is 81%. Last summer I stopped for awhile and when I ran our year end numbers we had spent 3x the money on groceries during those months. It is totally worth it!
#4-Dr. Pepper....my drug of choice!! It is the nectar of the gods. I love this drink almost as much as this cute couple. Besides what's up with the diet? Anyway, at times I truly feel like I need an intervention so a couple of months ago I went cold turkey and did not drink a drop for 5 days. My findings......I felt no different. So I've decided that life's too short to be without the ones you love and I pray that the Celestial Kingdom has is on tap. Cheers!
#5-I get chest pains just looking at this picture. I am completely terrified of the ocean & big fish. I have no idea why, but going on a cruise someday will be a big challenge.
#6-I have loved studying Ancient Egypt since the 6Th grade. What fascinating people! Egypt is a place I'm dying to visit, but with all the political crap that's been going on there I'm sure Casey won't be booking our trip any time soon. I'll have to just settle for all the History International documentaries that I have on the DVR.
#7-I {heart} anything Disney!!!! No better feeling than standing in line for Splash Mountain with a Churro in your hand. I could honestly go 4 times a year and never get sick of it. I love everything about it (except the big crowds) and will argue with anyone who says it's overrated! I'm fortunate that Casey and my kids also share the love and I look forward to many more magical vacations!
2 comments:
I'm glad to have learned some new things about you!!
You're too cute Trisha :)! I too share a deep love for Disney! Can't get enough of it! I also am afraid of the ocean because of movies like Jaws, Poseidon, Titanic, etc. and am worried about how I'll handle a cruise in the future. It will be interesting ;)! It was fun learning these tidbits about you!
Post a Comment