Monday, March 28, 2011

I thought we were over this....

Last month Cael had influenza and ever since it's been one thing after another. It took Cael several weeks to finally kick his bug just in time for Kensie to start. A couple of weeks ago Kensie had Pneumonia and Ear infection so she took antibiotics until the middle of last week. The next day she started with the stomach flu and still is fighting it. The last 5 days I have washed every blanket, pillowcase, pillow, sheet set, pajama, and Car seat. She has thrown-up more than I think I have my whole life. If she wasn't going to the bathroom or puking she was laying down watching TV so I have had time to finish my spring cleaning. We also re-painted my laundry room and started on the basement. This weekend we are organizing the basement and then all we'll have left is the garage. It feels so good to have some of this stuff done. Anyway hopefully we are done with sickness for a while.

No comments: