Saturday, April 9, 2011

Junior Prom 2011...

Tonight was Kalee's junior prom and she looked like a true princess. I loved everything about her dress. The only thing I didn't love was figuring out that Kalee was five when Casey took me to my prom! Uggh, I'm getting too old. Anyway, we went as a family to watch and Kensie kept asking if it was her "dance". I told her that her dance review wasn't for a couple more weeks, but after Kalee was done dancing then she could go down and dance. When the floor show was over Kensie had a total melt down and we couldn't figure out why she was so upset. Casey tried to take her down to dance, but she kept bawling. On the way out she kept saying "but I have my dess(dress) and my whipstick and my make(makeup). She must have misunderstood what I meant by "you can go down and dance" and thought that everyone would stay seated and watch her do her dance. She loves dancing and I can't wait for her dance review.


Trevin Greenhalgh & Kalee
Shaylee



Samantha


I love this one...


Kalee & Jadin


Kalee & Trevin her date for the night.

Kadin Park is actually her current boyfriend, but he is a Senior and I guess now a days Juniors ask Juniors. This was not the case in my time when all the girls my age always went with someone older.




No comments: