Friday, December 11, 2009

Sledding....

Hooray for snow, and a warm day to enjoy it! While Nikki and my mom went Christmas shopping the kids came over to play and the boys spent most of their day outside....which was fabulous! They quickly made a snow hill out of the slope in our yard and pretty much only came in to change gloves. They have been obsessed with Batman and of coarse I only have one pair of batman glove for them to fight over. So I had to be creative and convince Gavyn that the grey pair with green strips was The Riddlers, Multi stripe was the Jokers, and the blue pair was Mr. Freeze's. My plan backfired when they started fighting of the Mr.Freeze pair! Anyway....When Casey got home from work they convinced him to get the 4-wheeler out and take them for a spin. The weather was perrrfect so Halle joined them for a tour of the neighborhood! Kensie missed out due to her over due Nap time, but I'm sure there will be plenty more good days.



No comments: