

Santa gave
Kensie her very first dress-up box on Christmas Morning, but she didn't even notice what was inside until the next day. She
immediately wanted to put on the Snow White (Why-E) dress, shoes, headband, and purse and said "
Pree-E
Pree-E (pretty)". This became her new obsession and she has pretty much wore it ever since. Major tantrums breakout when she can't wear it and on
Sunday she threw a major fit because
I wouldn't let her wear it to church. With her arms folded, eyebrows
daggered, and lip out she headed to the car with her church dress on and princess shoes in her arms. By the time we pulled into church she had taken off her dress shoes and was trying to put on her princess shoes. I must have stood in that parking lot for a good 5 min trying to get her dress shoes back on. She kept screaming "mommy
mee (mean)"! I finally gave up and walked into Sacrament meeting late with her screaming and no shoes on. There have also been several morning I've been
greeted in bed by
Kensie standing next to my bed with her "Why-E" dress in my face. Luckily it washes up really good and I'm sure she'll keep wearing it until it is no longer in one piece!

Oh and This is a cute picture of her first Tea Party.
No comments:
Post a Comment