Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Neighborhood Waterfight

Cael has been begging me to get a new pool since the day the snow melted. We get one every year and then they usually end up in the fence about a mile from our house......good thing they're only $10. Anyway, this is our new pool and Cael invited all the neighbors over to break it in. Luckily we had enough water guns to go around which kept them entertained for hours. I love having neighbor kids so close. I grew up with no neighbors and I'm glad my kids have so many friends to play in a minutes notice.
Braxten & Cooper


Kaitlyn Gavyn

Dallin & Cael


This is the neighborhood Cat that just showed up one day. We started giving it milk in hopes that it would catch some mice in the neighborhood. I then talk to a couple of the other neighbors and they too have been feeding the cat. This cat really has it figured out!

1 comment:

The Mitchell's said...

Ok you have to let me know where you got that sweet pool for $10!!! Looks like lots of FUN!! :)