On Saturday, Casey took me and the kids to Olive Garden to celebrate Mothers Day. It was fun to have my kids with me, because everywhere we went I was greeted with a "Happy Mothers Day". After lunch we went to the mall so I could pick me out a new shirt, but ended up shopping for my kids instead. They're alot more fun to shop for, but I did end up finding me new shirt too. On Sunday I didn't get to see my own mommy since she was on a cruise in Alaska (I know- how dare she!) So we got to spend most the day with Casey's mom. She is such an awesome Mother-in-law and grandma. We had a BBQ at their house and just relaxed while the kids played. Overall it was just a nice relaxing weekend. Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mothers Day 2010
On Saturday, Casey took me and the kids to Olive Garden to celebrate Mothers Day. It was fun to have my kids with me, because everywhere we went I was greeted with a "Happy Mothers Day". After lunch we went to the mall so I could pick me out a new shirt, but ended up shopping for my kids instead. They're alot more fun to shop for, but I did end up finding me new shirt too. On Sunday I didn't get to see my own mommy since she was on a cruise in Alaska (I know- how dare she!) So we got to spend most the day with Casey's mom. She is such an awesome Mother-in-law and grandma. We had a BBQ at their house and just relaxed while the kids played. Overall it was just a nice relaxing weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment