Last Day of School May 13, 2010
The little Grad.... May 15, 2010I just can't believe my little man is moving on to the Big House!!! The last couple weeks of school were filled with field trips and fun days. I went on the field trip to the dairy, which was fun and entertaining. I overheard one little girl say "this makes my heart feel happy". I guess a dairy can do that to ya.... They also had a field trip to Kings Nursery where they even got to plant a seed. When they got in the van Nikki and my mom asked what they had planted. Gavyn's answer "um....I think somethin white. Cael's answer "some kin a bean". It has come up and it does look like some kind of veggie so we'll see. The last day they ended up having a game day, because the weather wasn't cooperating for their water day. Cael has loved Mrs. Jenni and has learned so much from her. She has been so good with him and was even understanding on the day he slapped her butt. So embarrassing.... I just happened to be helping in class that day. I have loved how she has also been teaching them social skills and the proper way to act in class and society. I was a little nervous about how he would act during the program, I'll remind you of last year http://casey-trishasmithfamily.blogspot.com/2009/05/caels-preschool-program.html. I told him that there would be a crowd of people there to watch him and he said "but Mom I don't have to do that chicken dance". I said "what chicken dance" and he answered "the one they were going to make me do last year" What??? That's why he had a total melt down, why didn't he just say I don't want to do the dance? Well, he totally redeemed himself this year. The only thing he refused to do was wear the hat during the program, I agreed to let him not wear it, but later I talked him into wearing it for a picture so he could get his gift from us....I should of thought of that earlier. Congrat Class of 2023

No comments:
Post a Comment