
So, everybody that knows me knows that I looove Disney/Pixar movies. Yes, i'm the one driving to walmart the day they release one from the vault. Nikki is also a collector and agrees with me when I say that the best thing about buying a new disney movie is driving strait home and watching the previews to see what they are releasing next. My friend Natalie Mccoy sent me a quiz to take to see what princess I would be. The Little Mermaid is one of my favorites and yes that is who I turned out to be. Anyway, Cael is now old enough to take to the movie (the big tv is what Cael says), so I don't have to drag Casey or my friends with me. Except Casey still goes with me by choice. {I think he is hiding his love of them} So last night we went to Wall*E and took Cael and Kalee. Kalee took this picture with her phone of Cael sitting by Wall*e & Eve. Cael loved the movie so much that when it was over he yelled to me "Mom, that's a good movie". Me and Casey liked it but it wasn't my favorite. We went to Kung fu Panda a couple of weeks ago and We liked that better. There was more adult humor in it. That being said I still love Pixar movies and if I was an artist I would go work for them!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment