Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Husband Tag

I was tagged by Marissa. So here are some fun and random facts about my hubby!1. What is his name? Casey Eugene Smith 2. Who eats more? Casey eats more at dinner, but I'm always hungry first 3. Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure it was me, but it's been ten years ago and we can't remember when it was. I think we were outside of my house. Who is taller? Casey, but our legs our the same length. Who is more sensitive? I am. I've only seen him cry twice in the 10 years we've been together. Who does the laundry? Me, he's a man and thinks that everything can be washed together and in warm water. He does help with it though by taking the dry clothes out and puts them in a pile on top of the dryer.(he doesn't see a problem with this) so I try to keep up on his work pants so that he doesn't have to help! 8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, except when our kids were newborns because the window is on the right side so we would put the bassinet on the left side so I would sleep closer to them. 9. Who pays the bills? Me, Casey hates to write out checks and is terrible at remember when things are due. 10. Who cooks more? Casey, Casey, Casey! I hate to cook and I only do it when I absolutely have to. It pretty sad when your sister and mom call your husband for his recipes! 11. Who is more stubborn? Me, Casey has spoiled me and always lets me have my way. Casey does put his foot down when it comes to public speaking and talking to people he doesn't know. (he is very shy) 12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Casey, he hates fighting and will do anything for it to end! 13. Who is more clean? Casey is very fussy with the yard, and is constantly picking up the house, but I worry about the deep cleaning, the laundry, and my car. He hates anything to do with maintaining a car and so i have to beg him to wash it. 14. Who has more siblings? We have exactly the same 1 sister and 1 brother 15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me, Me, Me and it's not that I like it but Casey always thinks he has to ask my permission before he does anything. I'm trying to break him of this habit because I feel like his caretaker. I just always feel like he gives me the final say. 16. What do you like to do together? We love to watch PBR together and go get drinks at conoco. We love Disneyland and can't wait to take Cael. We also like to go to dinner and shop(if he's in a good mood)17.Who eats more sweets? Casey loves all kinds of candy and always has a supply, as for me I'm just happy with a big Dr. Pepper. 18. Guilty pleasures? Pepsi, trolli eggs, The View(yes, the tv show), and playing with his dogs 19. How did you meet? K- this is kind of long. We actually went to school together and hung out with the same people for 2 years but we didn't actually meet until about a month before he graduated. In school he was verrrry shy and didn't do anything except work, weight lift, and wash his truck. He was a Senior and I was a sophomore. He was a TA in the wood shop and two of my friends were in his class. They both really liked him and would talk about him and I had no Idea who they were talking about until I finally went into the wood shop with them and they showed me who he was. At the time I was head over heels for a total looooser and was not interested. Anyway for months we would pass in the hall and say hi and that was the only talking we did. We even went to lunch together once, well if you call driving in different cars and sitting on different tables going to lunch together. He acted like he was scared to death of me. So about a week before he graduated his cousin came into fros-t-freez where I was working and told me that he knew someone who liked me. I was still heart broken over the looooser and couldn't stop thinking of ways to get him back! (I don't know what was wrong with me) So I spent a few minute trying to get out of him who liked me and I was expecting him to tell me the biggest loser in the school! When finally he told me it was Casey. I was shocked! Yeah, it turns out the whole 2 years we went to school together he knew who I was and had a crush on me. It didn't take me long to forget about the loser, because now the chase was on for my cute red-head. It only took me pulling him over about a million times and asking him out on our first date for him to finally act like he was interested. When Casey told me he had liked me that long I didn't believe him until he started telling me outfits that I wore years before! I had a stalker on my hands and never new it! 20. Who proposed? We both did, we had been together for four years and just decided to set a date. at the time it was no big deal but now i'm going to have to make up something good to tell my grand kids. 21. What is his best feature? His eyes, they are brown with long long eyelashes. Cael has his eyelashes but Kensies not looking so lucky. 22. What is his greatest quality? I love everything about him, but I especially love how handy he is. He loves to redo stuff in the house and is constantly wanting to make things look better. There are not many husbands who love to remodel!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Sooo fun to read! Since I know nothing about Casey besides that he is Chris' brother, I feel like I know him now. I love the story of how you met. It is classic and so sweet!