I was just getting ready to go home from work when Sandra called and said she had tickets to the BYU vs USU game that night. I couldn't pass up the good seats and I knew Cael would be excited. We took the Ute loving Blackett boys with us which made it a fun rivalry game with them cheering on USU and us cheering on BYU. The best part was BYU pulling out a win in the last few seconds of the game.
 |
| These two are best friends even though they cheer for different teams. |
 |
| During half time they honored all the BYU athletes who had received awards from the NCAA. Kyle Van Noy received the 2012 College Football Performance Award (CFPA) trophy for overall best defensive player of the year. We love Van Noy and it was fun to see him receive this award. |
No comments:
Post a Comment