So I'm still not coming to terms with my age, but my Hubby made it a great day anyway! It started out by waking up to one of his famous homemade cards and coupons (that I had to hide from Cael since he can read now {wink}) and then he took me up north for PF Chang Dinner and Shopping. I had been eyeing over this purse for a while and was excited to finally take it home. We got Cheesecake to go from PF Chang's and stopped for my favorite Conoco Dr. Pepper when we got back into town. It was the best way to end a perfect day!
On Tuesday I celebrated with my work peeps and as you can tell they know what I love! Sherra brought sandwiches for lunch and had my desk all done up for the occasion. I'm so thankful for the people in my life that made turning 31 not so bad!




1 comment:
I'm glad you had such a good birthday :)
Post a Comment