Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Discovery Museum @ the Gateway


Will Harmon & Cael in the Air traffic control room

The first grade spent the day at the Discovery Museum in Salt Lake.  I went with Cael and chaperoned Hunter Taylor for the day.  The kids had fun with all the exhibits and running around like caged animals. 

Kensie didn't want to miss out on buying a sack lunch so she took one to grandma's.


Colin, Hunter, & Cael


Hunter, Cael, Taylor Smith, & Melea

coffee filter cyclone


Magnets

earth quake simulator


Becky & Melea

Cael was 52 pennies tall






Cael helping Gerald play in the ball beehive.  Cael is always so worried about Gerald and watches out for him.  There were a bunch of kids trying to play with the balls at the same time.  Cael had finally got a turn and filled one of the buckets.  When he headed over to send them up the tube I noticed instead of taking his turn he gave his bucket to Gerald.  It melted my heart!  I hope he always stays sweet...




No comments: