Saturday, April 21, 2012

a Childs prayer....

They always fight over who gets to say the prayer.  Kensie usually calls to say it the minute I start dinner.  She always says the most random prayer which usually doesn't even include blessing the food.  Wednesday she prayed that she could have a baby kitty, find big foot, and to have a tea party.  We have had several discussions that prayer is not the same thing as rubbing a lamp and getting three wishes, but Kensie found a loop hole.  Three days after her prayer Casey found a litter of kitties behind our house.  I told Casey if big foot showed up I was going to give her a list of things to pray for.  Kensie was thrilled and the kids spent hours out playing with them.  They named them fatty, runny, spotty, and squinty..



Cael insisted that everyone put on gloves before they held them.  He didn't want the kitties getting sick....he's going to be the best dad.  :)

No comments: