Every year I vow to have everything delivered and ready by Christmas eve and every year I'm running my butt off trying to get stuff done. This year was no exception.....dang it! Maybe next year.....Maybe. Anyway I found these cute Holy Families on Pinterest and decided that I would throw in the towel on baking and craft. We had a hard time finding enough supplies, but luckily Hobby Lobby came through and we were able to do them for the whole neighborhood & my primary teacher.


After making our deliveries we headed over to Chris & Jakoye's for dinner and a fun visit.

I have been told that Kayden has figured out that I like to take pictures and during a trip with Kalee to temple square started calling everyone taking pics Trisha. All I can say is
YOUR GRANDKIDS WILL THANK ME!

Casey force feeding Kalee

After the Smith party we headed to the farm for more dinner.
My dad looked fabulous in his get-up.

We opened our Christmas Eve Jammies. The girls got kitty nightgowns and princess slippers.


Gav got Mario

Cael got Star wars Legos...

Tah-Tah got Hello Kitty...


Nikki got the grinch...

And my Mickey's. Wyatt has accused me of loving Mickey more than Minnie does. It's probably close....very close.



After we opened presents the Newtons headed back to Mona to a party and we partied with some of the Jarretts.

Travis, Wayne, Allison

Paul, Connie, & Jennie (Kensie's best friend)

Dad, Grandpa, & Paul
The kids came home ready for bed and me and Casey came home to every present needing to be wrapped. I know.....maybe next year i'll be ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment