Kensie got....Leapster explorer with purse and games
Kitchen appliances microwave, mixer, toaster, vacuum and cleaning supplies.
clothes
Hot potato game
coloring book
charm bracelet
minnie mouse plate set
cooking set & outfit -g&g Jarrett
sleeping bag, clothes, barbie- g&g Smith
Silvermist doll-Chris & Jakoye
Baby bathtub & kitty jammies- Newtons
Cael got.....Lego Millenium Falcon
R/C car
Harry Potter Ds Game
Kerplunk game
Lion King plate set
Star Wars figures
Clothes-Star Wars jacket...that he loved!
Playdough Transformer set/clothes G&G Jarrett
Sleeping bag/clothes/Car's DS game-G&G Smith
Pirates of the Carribean Lego set-Chris & Jakoye
Lego water bottle/football jammies-Newtons

Before Santa went to bed...

Cael loved watching these cars race down at the fair and fell in love. They are a hobbie grade which means it's super fast 35 mph+, water proof, sand proof, and does tricks. By far his favorite gift.

Kensie loves playing housewife so when I was trying to decide what to get her a kitchen came to mind. The only problem is we already have one. It's not fancy and doesn't make any noise so she doesn't play with it much. I found all the fun appliances at Toys R Us and they fit perfect on her old kitchen and make it that much more entertaining.
She also asked for a DS, but I found this explorer for a rockin deal and it is very educational and interactive....She loves it!
Wouldn't be Christmas without Lego's....
Grandpa built the boys these ramps and they work awesome!

Grandma's new coat from everybody
Halle with her charm bracelet we gave her.


Gav loved the Rock'em Sock'em we gave him




I'd have to say this has been our best christmas yet. We tried to keep it simple this year and actually spent around half of what we usually do. The funny thing is that I think the kids enjoyed it more without all the junk and actually appreciated their things more. I totally learned my lesson and will try and keep it simple from now on. Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment