Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A matching pair...

Cael must have been jealous of Kensie scar above her eye, because today he got a match. Cael came into the house with blood running down his face and calmly said "I need a band aid, it was a accident". I looked close and his eyelid was gaping open. He was out playing with Dallin when he accidentally hit Cael in the face with a shovel. I told him I was going to take him out to the ER and he totally flipped. After some discussion with the Ludlows, who came right over after hearing we were taking Cael to the ER, we decided to just try and glue it ourselves. I had Cael lay still and I tried to glue it shut. He did really good until I was almost done and then he started moving and crying which made the super glue run down into his eye. After I was done he had a partially close wound and eyelashes full of glue. Lesson learned. He went to church the next day with a blackened eye and his eyelashes white!


No comments: