Monday, February 14, 2011

The day of Love....

The kids got right up and wanted to start on their Valentines.





Look at the marker all over her face. She was excited to take Valentines to her friends at dancing.





Valentines from Mom & Dad.




They also got spoiled from Grandparents, Newtons, and Chad & Jessica. We then made sugar cookies and went out and door bell ditched our families. Cael is really getting into this and I'm sure next year he'll step it up. Grandma Linda & Kalee came and "kicked" our Valentines, but little did they know that Cael was watching out the window and caught them before they could even ring the door bell. This is a fun tradition that I had never heard of before I married Casey.

After we ran our goods around my Valentine took me out for some Tomatillas....I couldn't have asked for more!

No comments: