Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to my baby...

Kensie turned the big "3" on November 19, but we were on our way home from Cali so we didn't end up having her party until today. She loves Kitty Cats and it just happens to be "Hello Kitty's" 50th anniversary so I didn't have a hard time find some cute stuff. For dinner we did dutch oven Chicken Cordon blue that turned out yummy. This year I decided to attempt Kensie's cake. I found a marshmallow Fondant recipe on line and thought I would give it a try. I also found some "Hello Kitty" cake pops that I planned to make to go on the cake. I had been so busy that I hadn't had time to practice and the cake pops flopped. Needless to say the cake didn't turn out as planned, but Kensie was still tickled. It ended up snowing all day long which kept a couple great-grandparents home, but we still had a good turn out.
Grandma & Grandpa Morgan

Jakoye & girls


Dinner is served

She opened so many cute things.
Mom & Dad - new bed and bedding
Chad & Jessica- Barbie with matching dress
Chris Jakoye & Girls- Aurora Barbie
Wyatt, Nikki, & Kids - "hello Kitty" cup & container
G & G Jarrett- pj's and princess play tent
G & G Smith- sheets & set of barbies
Grandma Worwood - magna-doodle
G & G Morgan- $10

Birthday Girl..
I don't know why my kids always act scared of their cakes. I am yet to get a good picture.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!! You sure do keep us going, but we wouldn't have it any other way! We love you!

No comments: