Outside our room...
Toy Story Mania...we ran to this ride because it always has a long wait. We ended up waiting 40 minutes to get on and felt pretty good about it until we went back later on during the day and pretty much walked on. We all had a good time and of coarse the boys had to bet who would get the best score and Wyatt won both times.


I had several people tell me about the princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto so I made reservation for the girls. I'm so glad I did because it was so much fun and the food was tasty (not as tasty as Blue Bayou, but tasty). The girls loved meeting all the princesses. When they first called us to our table we went down a spiral stair case and was greeted by Ariel herself. They treated us just like we were really at a princess ball. Ariel was so sweet with them by talking and twirling with them. Kensie even gave her a hug which totally surprised me. She kept say "Ae" momma "Ae". They took us to our table and gave the girl princess stickers and crowns. While we were waiting for our food they brought us an appetizer tower that was full of veggies and cheeses. While we were waiting for our food a little messenger man came out all decked out in a bright purple costume with a big purple hat with a feather in it. He announced the first princess arriving at the ball. Halle wanted to see Belle so bad and sure enough she was the first princesses. She came around to every table and signed the girls books and took a picture. She was followed by Cinderella, Aurora, and Snow White. We will definitely do this again, it made the girls whole trip. The bonus was that the girls got in free because they were under 3.







The Dessert Tray...yum
While we were spending our lunch with Royalty, the guys had lunch and were actually just getting off Tower of Terror when we called them. When we pulled around by the exit I could hear Gavyn just a bawling. It had scared him right to death. Cael said it scared him too, but Casey said he was laughing the whole time. We then headed to "bugs Land". I know I said I would not waste my time going on this stupid Heimlich ride again, but sure enough there we are. Doesn't Wyatt look entertained?


The boys waiting to get into the "it's tough to be a bug" show.


The Pixar Parade...so cute!

We ended the night by see the "World of Color" water show. It just opened this summer so we thought we would give it a try. If you reserved a box lunch online then you were guaranteed a ticket to get in. The box lunches were fun and included a souvenir reusable bag and light up bracelet. I had been told to be there early to get a good spot and I'm glad we did because we ended up having a good view of the show. The only bad part was that it was standing room only. After walking all day it would have been nice to have a seat, but it was still worth it and a fun way to end the day.

We ended the night by see the "World of Color" water show. It just opened this summer so we thought we would give it a try. If you reserved a box lunch online then you were guaranteed a ticket to get in. The box lunches were fun and included a souvenir reusable bag and light up bracelet. I had been told to be there early to get a good spot and I'm glad we did because we ended up having a good view of the show. The only bad part was that it was standing room only. After walking all day it would have been nice to have a seat, but it was still worth it and a fun way to end the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment