Monday, September 20, 2010

Twinkle Toes....

I love this picture! They were so excited to go to their first dance class. They go on Mondays from 12:30-1:15. I work on Monday's so when I dropped Kensie off to Nikki's this morning Kens quickly noticed that Halle already had her dance skirt on. The count down was on and Nikki said Kens asked about every 20 min when "dan" was. Nikki brought them in a little early so i could get Kensie ready and we could take some pictures. I almost started crying when I was taking these because they looked so old! They have completely grown out of the toddler stage and have become little girls. When we got there Kensie started to get nervous and wanted me to hold her. When it was time for class to start teacher Lisa came and took her out of my arms and she was ready to dance. She seemed to follow Lisa's direction and was excited she got to bring a princess wand home to color. I'm sure she felt like a little princess singing songs and dancing around. Too Cute!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Holy cow, are they ever adorable!

The Park Family said...

This is the cutest picture EVER!! Kensie looks so big!