Silly Bands.....who would of thought a colored elastic shaped like lightning McQueen would be so entertaining. Cael kept beggin me to take him to the "Grey Dollar Store" (general Dollar) and buy him some bracelets. I could not for the life of me figure out what he was talking about. He hates jewelry and now he is beggin for a bracelet.?. I kept putting it off, mostly because I didn't know what he was talking about. He finally convinced Grandma Linda to take him and when I picked him up after work he had a hand full of Toy Story Silly Bands. Kensie soon caught on and WW3 broke out in the Smith house, so we made a trip to the "grey dollar store" for some princess ones. Cael now has Cars, Toy Story, a few random ones from Quiznos and one from school (red ribbon week). Who thinks up this stuff???Sunday, October 3, 2010
Silly Bands the new slap bracelet
Silly Bands.....who would of thought a colored elastic shaped like lightning McQueen would be so entertaining. Cael kept beggin me to take him to the "Grey Dollar Store" (general Dollar) and buy him some bracelets. I could not for the life of me figure out what he was talking about. He hates jewelry and now he is beggin for a bracelet.?. I kept putting it off, mostly because I didn't know what he was talking about. He finally convinced Grandma Linda to take him and when I picked him up after work he had a hand full of Toy Story Silly Bands. Kensie soon caught on and WW3 broke out in the Smith house, so we made a trip to the "grey dollar store" for some princess ones. Cael now has Cars, Toy Story, a few random ones from Quiznos and one from school (red ribbon week). Who thinks up this stuff???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment