Monday, October 8, 2012

Last night of Fall Ball...


Tonight was our last night of fall ball for the season.  I have been amazed at how much they have improved over the seven weeks.  Cael started out really strong with pitching but had been struggling the last few games.  I had noticed last week that he was doing his windup really slowly and was almost stalling before he let go of the ball.  We had worked on it all week and he started to improve again.  All I could think tonight was that I wanted him to just end with a good game.  His first couple pitches he struggled and then Casey went out and reminded him he needed to do his windup faster.  The next couple of pitches were great and he ended up striking out two kids.  It was a great way to end the season and I can't wait for spring.
Back: Casey, Conner White, Cael, Wesley Nielson, Alex Jackson, Taylor Newton, Nolan Miller, Dr. Rosenbeck.
Front: Jake Peterson, Jimmy Rosenbeck, Will Harmon, Tate Stephensen, & Kyler Williams
 My cousins Tyson White and Ryan Miller also coach but they managed to disappear when I got the camera out.



No comments: