Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kensie's 4th birthday Party....

Another year of Kensie's life has come and gone. She is now the Big 4! She couldn't wait to open her present from us, so as you can tell she still has sleepy eyes. All she has wanted is a "silmist" from the Tinkerbell movies. I found this pack at target and couldn't pass up the price so she got all the fairies and was in heaven...or pixie hollow at least.



Her birthday landed on Saturday which was great for party planning, but unfortunately we had a funeral that morning. Brent Stevenson age 56, a long time friend/coworker of Casey's lost his battle with cancer. He actually had been business partners with Chris before him and Casey went into business together, but they have stayed friends and still worked together often. He was a super good guy and always was kind to me. When I had Cael, him and his wife Marianne were one of the first people to come visit us. I never forgot that, and my heart aches for Marianne as she deals with his loss. The funeral was wonderful and I felt the spirit so strong. Just a few days before his death he was finally able to go to the temple and be sealed. What a comfort to Marianne to know she will be with him again.






When I asked Kensie what she wanted for dinner she said, as usual, "Ma & Chee", so I modified the request and did Chicken Alfredo and baked Spagetti. It's pasta...right?






















I had to put the pic of Wyatt stuffing his face....you're welcome!




















She opened tons of fun stuff!



bath time ariel- G&G Jarrett



Baby alive- Chris & Jakoye



Hello Kitty pen & paper set-Nikki & Wyatt



Barbie Car-Grandma Worwood



Clothes & hello kitty clock-G&G Smith



Money- G&G Morgan















Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

No comments: