Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cornbellys

We finally made it to the famous Cornbellys at Thanksgiving point. I've always wanted to take the kids, but have yet to get there before the end of Oct. We headed up after Kensie danced at the craft show and decided to stop at our fav Mexican restaurant in Payson. As we walked in I recognized a Cowboy, his cute pregnant wife, and darling little girl. Yes, Eric and Jen were eating there and they happen to put us right next to them. It's been a while since we went to dinner with them so the universe must have took matters into it's own hands. We had a great time visiting with them before heading up.

We first hit the corn maze. Like I said it was our first time there and after spending some time in the maze we figured out that it was actually more like a treasure hunt maze. They had different signs through the whole thing that you had to find. We were too lazy to go back and get our card so we just found our way back out. The kids loved it and Kensie even got the chance to pee deep inside the corn. Honestly what I am I going to do with that girl?










They have over 40 fun attractions to do. The kids loved all of them.






Corn seed pit.






Corn Cannons

















































The kids favorite jumping pillows












Casey's favorite Mining gems












We ended up spending over 3 hours there. It turned out to be a fun afternoon and a must next year!

No comments: