Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend 2011....

We again were invited to spend some time at the Ferre's Cabin. We were only able to spend Sunday afternoon because of my Certification prep class that I was behind on. My parents pulled their trailer up and invited the kids to stay over Sunday night. I guess that night around the fire was quite interesting with the boys and Greg telling riddles. Gavyn was all over this and kept making up his own. My mom said she was pretty sure she peed her pants at one point! They had everybody rolling! We look forward to this every year and Love spending time at the Cabin. It is so relaxing there and if I were a Millionaire I would definitely have some place like this. Rolayne always out does herself and spoils the kids rotten. Games, crafts, and Good Food make for a great weekend!

Monster Craft








Greg's mom Iris even joined in!








Thanks Greg & Rolayne!

No comments: