Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines!!!

Cael insisted on using the rabbit and at first I was ornery with him and told him NO, but after I thought about it for a minute I realize that it didn't matter and let him.



No, she is not picking her nose while we rolled out cookie dough-she was saying "EEEEEZE" and pointing to her mouth. Just wanted to make that clear to everyone who ate our cookies!




Valentines from Grandpa and Grandma Smith
Doesn't she look Innocent?
Cael's valentines box for school. It started out being Red and Black with hearts, but Casey came home and informed me it looked to "girlie" so he changed it to the Star Wars theme.
What can I say "I love these kids!" Yes, sometimes I want to hide in my closet and pull my hair out, but most days I just can't get enough of them! Our Valentines started on Friday with there being a knock at the door. I just happen to be standing in my underwear ironing my shirt, when Cael ran to open the door. I couldn't stop him fast enough and ran for the laundry room to hide! He yelled for me to come see so I headed into the kitchen to tell him I was getting dressed. Right then I heard a knock at the back door and quickly recognized the silhouette in the window. It turned out to be Casey who had left a bunch of gifts on the porch for us, rang the door bell, and ran. Thank goodness it wasn't my visiting teachers! I didn't get a picture of all the cute things he left on the porch :( {i was too busy trying to get dressed!} He had left me and kensie flowers and Cael 2 star wars figures and a travel connect 4 game! It was so sweet and unexpected. Going back to " leaving the valentines and running" thing. I had never heard of this until I married Casey and his mom would do it to us. I don't know if it's something she just does or if I just missed out on something for 20 years?

On Sunday me and the kids made sugar cookies for our families and then we just relaxed and enjoyed not having to go anywhere.



No comments: