
The Star Wars obsession started a couple of months ago when we rented the Star Wars Saga for the first time. At first
Cael didn't really seem too interested, but after playing the Star Wars Lego game on the
Wii he was hooked. We have pretty much watched them non-stop since. When it came time to choosing a theme for his party there was no question what he would choose. I love planning themed b-day parties and
Cael's have been fun every year. I have noticed that boys interest change quickly and this has made it so he has had a different theme every year. The last couple he has even wanted the same birthday theme that he did for Halloween. I had a blast finding the paper to do his invites. I love it when I find what I want! :) We actually celebrated this year on the Sunday before and invited everyone over for dinner. We did Roast, potatoes, jello ~ the works. Nikki made his cake which turned out awesome!
Cael opened tons of cool gifts. We gave him Star Wars Lego (which he had wanted for Christmas, but we thought we would wait and give them to him at his Star Wars party. Thank goodness his birthday is only a couple of week after Christmas because he kept asking why he didn't get them.) Grandpa & Grandma Jarrett gave him a star wars
Lego game with light saber
wii controllers and star wars shirts. Grandpa & Grandma Smith gave him a hunting
wii game and clothes, he also got some money for his savings. We love having
Cael in our family and enjoy his funny sense of
humor. He has definatly made the last 5 years entertaining! We love you little Jedi!
No comments:
Post a Comment