
The big day actual turned out OK. The day started off with my dad trying to have a heart attack and being transferred to UVRMC. After several test they determined that it wasn't a heart attack, but a electrical problem that could be easily fixed. We were already planning on going up north for the day so we spent some time at the hospital before going to Olive Garden to eat with my mom. We then took her back to the hospital and then headed to the mall. Casey let me buy some cute shirts and a belt at GAP. He always spoils me and I rarely get him anything for his. This year is his 30th and I'm really going to try to have him a present. We then went and picked up the kids so we could head home. It was a good day and Casey tried his hardest to make me happy on such a depressing day. *side note* my Dad ended up have heart surgery by Dr. Hwang the next day and did really well and came home that night. They sent a tiny sensor up two arteries and placed it by his heart. The sensor then read his rhythm and determined what was wrong. It then fixed the rhythm by doing an ablation. It's way over my head, but I'm thankful for modern medicine!
The good news is that everyone keeps saying that by me turning 28 on the 28th that it makes this my best year! Wahoo for Old Wise Tells! Anyway, since this is suppose to be the BEST Year I decided to make a list of things I'm going to accomplish this year. One of the only good things about having a January birthday is that you can make New Years Resolutions and Birthday Resolution in the same list....so here it goes!
1-Be more patient with my kids
2-Be more patient with my kids
3-Be more patient with my kids (i could do this for at least 20)
4- Get organized! my house, finances, & schedules.
5-Cook more
6-Decorate my house. I always seem to get started and never finish.
7- Learn how to sew. I have done a little sewing, but I'm horrible so I want to take a class to learn the basics.
8-Stick to a budget....ugh
9-scrapbook more
10-be more diligent in my church calling
11-Video more, I take a ton of still photos but rarely video.
12-Play with my kids more.
13-Exercise regularly
14-Go camping more.
15-drink LESS Dr. Pepper
16-Eat healthier
17-Start taking college classes again. {it's too easy to talk myself out of it}
18-take better care of my car.
19-get our home remodeling projects completed.
20-get a our fence up.
21-get a playground {for my summer sanity!}
22-Keep my house cleaner, since no one ever seems to visit when it's clean only the days I've let my kids take over!
23-Read to my kids more.
24-Teach Kensie all the animal sounds. She has really struggled with talking and answers Moo to every animal.
25-Get Kensie Potty Trained.
26-Be better at giving gift for special events {weddings, showers, graduations, and family deaths.}
27-Be a better Wife
and finally....
28-Update my blog more!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment