
Monday, November 16, 2009
Dear Santa.....
When I think back to my childhood, one thing stands out....The Wish Book at Christmas. Oh, I would spend hours turning the pages of the precious book. Back and forth, reading everything twice, trying to make that most difficult decision. On year we even lucked out and received TWO in the mail, talk about the best day of my life.... Well a month ago the American Girl catalog showed up in the mailbox. Ever since Kensie has been hooked on catalogs. The American Girl catalog soon became a pile of pieces and found it's way to the garbage. So my mom picked up one from the dollar store which was small and perfect to take on road trips. The Toys R Us big book has also been one of her favorites. Oh, she loves to look at her babies and studies every page with true excitement.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is so very cute! Reminds me of Ryker and the Eastman's mag.!!!
how cute is that I love it!!!!
Post a Comment