
In March, my good friend Amanda invited
Cael to do a
Cloverbud class so he would have some fun stuff to put in the Fair. When it came time to take all his goods to the fair he threw a total fit and cried "they're gonna throw it away!!!" I finally convinced him that they were only going to give him a ribbon and then he could TAKE IT HOME! I'm
tellin ya...some days! Anyway, we also took down all our veggies and received every color of ribbon (except purple). The losers of the group were the some-what red tomatoes which got a white :( and some of our squash, but the cucumbers and green tomatoes pulled through with a blue.
Cael's 4-h stuff earned him greens for being a clover-buds entry.

I wish we could of spent more time down there, but my work schedule was a little more demanding than usual and the weather was ugly. We missed the junior rodeo because
Cael wouldn't agree to
muttin bust, even after several bribes-
maybe next year. We still made it to the ATV rodeo, lead line, and the best of all....The derby!
No comments:
Post a Comment