Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Our Halloween was the best yet! Cael actually liked trick-or-treating this year and Kensie is always easy to please. They both looked so cute in their costumes The only complaint was Cael's mask was scratching his chin so he took it off ,but at least I got a picture first! The night before we carved pumpkins (well Casey) and they turned out really cute. Cooper and Braxten even came over and help it was really fun! Gavyn slept over that night, so in the morning we got up and had ghost pancakes (gavyn ate 5). They got dressed up in their costumes and we went down to my mom's, gavyn and kensie took a quick nap. We headed out to the hospital where everyone was dressed up really cute, especially Nikki. After, we went back to my mom's where Cael had a nap and we made sugar cookies. The rest of the night we went trick-or-treating at family and neighbors houses and made it home just in time to watch PBR.

2 comments:

The Cowan's said...

They look so cute! I love Halloween...

Linzee said...

Your kids are so cute!! We decided to do the blog thing and I remembered you had one, so I thought I'd check it out.