The PBR finals started this weekend and Guilherme is on Fire! After 2 rounds he has rode all his bulls and they have been over 90 points both times. Last night he lenghten his lead by placing 2 in the round after riding copperhead slinger for 92.25. The first round he rode Scardey Cat for 90.25. It is being broadcasted on VS tonight and also thur-sund next week.
Also my favorite bulls are in vegas this weekend. Names to look for Troubador, Charlie bullware, and Big Mike. These bulls also come to the stampede and Troubador is up for bull of the year. He is Rank!
2 comments:
Hey Trisha! I made our blog private and I think you are one of the only people I don't have an e-mail address on. So when you get a chance could you e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you? Thanks! And your kids were super cute on Halloween:)
and here is my e-mail marissa_jarrett@yahoo.com
Post a Comment