Sunday, October 5, 2008

Good Bye Summer!


It turned out to be a nice afternoon on friday so me and the kids went to the park to celebrate good weather. Kensie took her first ride in the swing and squealed the whole time. The park is such a good way for Cael to burn off energy, I dont know what I'm going to do when it snows!

3 comments:

Miller Family said...

fun! I avoid taking Nolan to the park because he won't ever leave. I always end up chasing him down a slide or something, then I have to haul him away while he is screaming like he is being kidnapped or something! Hey, do you know what weekend the mother-daughter party will be yet?
-mandi

The Cowan's said...

I don't want summer to be over yet!! I hate driving in the snow... I love that park we send the kids across the street all the time.

Natasha said...

I am not ready to stop going to the park, the swimming pool, camping, and barbeques! I already miss summer! I'm glad to know I'm not the only parent that uses the park to burn off energy!