
My house is his first victim! Since we are fastly approaching our house's fifth birthday we thought maybe we would finish a few things that we have been wanting to do since the day we moved in. Well Casey took this a little far and now my house is a mess! Hopefully we will be back to normal soon! I will post pictures of the final result when they are complete, if they ever get completed!


Wild Girl is ten months old!! She is into everything and has now reached the phase where she has to be entertained. She had an ear infection and I was hoping maybe that was the cause of the clingie-ness, but Mr. Ear infection is now gone and she still is my shadow. She also has mastered the steps and loves to bounce up and down when she gets half-way up, so I have to watch her like a hawk! Her first words are ma ma, hell-o, da da. Waves bye-bye. Sings along with music especially at church. . She is still crawling like a maniac and has not even tried to take steps. She loves pop and attacks anything in a cup. Her hair is still crazy as ever and the other day I had a "hillbilly" type man stop us at Maceys and commented on how Un-cute her hair was. It was nice coming from a person with a mouth full of gold teeth. It so fits her personality so I love it wild!
2 comments:
Well, I bet it will look really cute when it's done! I love Kensie's hair, she is so cute.
Post a Comment