It was Cael's first day of school at Wilde 4 learning preschool. He's not been so sure about this going to school so we took him up shopping and got him new clothes, backpack, and pencils. It must have worked because he couldn't wait until 9:30 this morning. He kept asking if we could go. He did whine a little when I dropped him off, but he got over it. When I went to get him he came running out and the first thing he told me was that he had put his belt in his bag. I asked why and he said that he had went to the bathroom and couldn't buckle it back up. So I asked if his teacher put it in there and he said "no I didn't tell her". He must have been to embarrassed to ask her to buckle it. He said they went outside and looked for the "gingerman". and after found him they got to color him with frostin (it looked like crayon). But over all he had fun and hopefully he can make some new friends. I too have started taking classes at night and the other day Cael asked where I was going. When I told him school he said "mommies don't go to school". 
My little Kensie is into everything. The other day I walked out of the room and Cael must have left the fridge open because I came back this is what I found. She squealed when I caught her and cryed when I shut the fridge. I also forgot to post her 9 month stats.
She walking around furniture and will stand alone. She is even standing up by herself without pulling herself up.
Her nickname is wild girl because of her wild hair and personality.
She will now say mama and today I thought she said hello. She will wave bye-bye too.
She did cut 4 teeth last month which makes her have 6.
The other day she tried to steal Abbie's baby so I got mine out of the storage room and she has loved them. We need to get her some girl toys before she starts thinking she is a boy because she plays with tools and cars all the time.
She loves our dogs and giggles when they get close.
3 comments:
Cael looks so excited. So glad he likes school. I am cracking up at that mischevious smile in the fridge. So funny.
Thanks for coming to see us the other day...I guess your dad got Kensie's bottle back to you? I am glad Cael liked school, I didn't even bother to try with Nolan this year...he likes his freedom too much!
Yeah, I'm glad you found us! We all need to get together sometime. Wade is having casey-withdrawl also!
Post a Comment