
The kids were excited to go meet their teacher. Cael had requested Mrs. Hanson and was excited that Wes was going to be in his class.
Kensie was excited and nervous for school to start. When we went to her class room for the first time she immediately got nervous and wouldn't talk to anyone. Mrs. Painter was so sweet and tried to make Kensie feel comfortable. A friend of mine that I actually went to preschool with has a daughter named Liz in the class and actually sits right next to Kensie. I was relieved to know that Kensie would have a sweet girl sitting next to her. Unfortunately Kensie was in the middle of a anxiety attack and refuse to look or talk to Liz. I was a little embarrassed and tried explaining to Ally that Kensie was super shy...Like her dad! I hope Kensie adjusts to Kindergarten and gets use to not having Halle in her class. I know she relies on Halle's friendship alot and doesn't really try to make friends of her own. Here's to a good year!








No comments:
Post a Comment