Thursday, July 18, 2013

Swimmimg lessons 2013

We officially have fish at the Smith house!  Both kids always look forward to Swimming lessons every year and love the water.  For some reason (I blame his overly paranoid dad) Cael started to be scared of the water.  Last year he did really well and was able to pass "Minnow" and advance to the "Trout" class.  This year his class was in the 10 ft and it made him so nervous.  If he could not touch the wall he would have a major panic attack.  As the two weeks went on he got a little better but still struggled swimming across and not reaching for the wall.  I'm hoping by next year he will feel more comfortable swimming in the deep end and become a better swimmer. 


Kensie loves too swim and loved her teacher Miss Camie.  She didn't pass this year because she wouldn't hold her breath long enough, which I find funny because she passed this exact class last year but was too little to advance.  Hopefully next year both her and Cael can pass.








No comments: